Koperasi Pekerja Personal Financing Tawarruq requires no collateral and guarantor. The minimum financing amount of the loan would be RM3,000 and maximum is up to RM200,000 with a minimum loan tenure of 1 year and maximum of 10 years.
To be eligible to apply for this loan, your minimum monthly gross income should be at least RM2,000 and you must be at least 18 years old. Take note that you must not exceed retirement age at the end of the loan tenure. You will also need a good credit record (CTOS/CCRIS) that means all of your overdue payments for all commitments should be settled off.
‘’TAWARRUQ’’ PERSONAL FINANCING + ‘’TAWARRUQ’’ EXTRA CASH*.
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting offer:
- Total financing from RM3,000.00 up to RM200,000.00
- Qualify for 60%
- Fast approval process
- No guarantor required
- Fixed rate for 10 years
- Deduction through Biro Angkasa
- Has been in service for more than 1 year
- CTOS / CCRIS can apply
- 3 COPIES OF APPLICANT’S NRIC (CTC)
- LATEST 3 MONTHS SALARY SLIPS (CTC)
- BORANG BPA 1/79 (COMPLETE)
- LETTER FROM EMPLOYER CERTIFYING EMPLOYMENT
- COMPLETED PERSONAL FINANCING APPLICATION FORM
- COMPLETED CO-OPERATIVE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM WITH RM20 ENTRANCE FEE (CASH)
- COPY OF LATEST UTILITY BILL
General Terms & Conditions
- Applicant must download and complete all forms.
- Use of black or blue ink pen is allowed.
- Approval for personal financing is subject to receipt of completed original application forms and other supporting documents as stated in the personal financing application forms by Koperasi NUCW Berhad.
- Applicants might be required to submit additional supporting documents for approval as deemed necessary by Koperasi NUCW Berhad.
- Koperasi NUCW Berhad reserves the absolute right for the final approval of the personal financing applications.
- Subject to other terms & conditions as determined by Koperasi NUCW Berhad from time to time.
Inquiry - Personal Financing (Government Sector)