Takaful is an Islamic insurance wherein members contribute money into a pool system to guarantee each other against loss or damage. Takaful insurance from Koperasi NUCW is based on sharia or Islamic religious law, which explains how individuals are responsible to cooperate and protect one another.
However, Takaful Coverage Koperasi NUCW is open to everyone, and one does not have to be a Muslim to take on Takaful coverage. Our Takaful Coverage policies cover health, life, with death due to accidents and general insurance needs. In addition, it also gives higher pay out in a form of indemnity to the nominee of a member during time of unfortunate demise of the member. The coverage is given free and no premium payment by members is required. But, a membership of 12 months an above is required to be eligible for this benefit.
- Higher payout.
- Coverage is given free and no premium payment by members is required.
- Covers death due to accidents only.
- Fast approval and processing upon submission of documents.
- A form of indemnity to the family during time of unfortunate demise of the member.
- NRIC of nominee and certified true copy of death certificate of member are required for processing.
- Additional documents for verification and processing may be required by Koperasi NUCW Berhad.
- Request for claim must be submitted by nominee within 4 months of the demise of the member.
- Membership of 12 months and above is required to be eligible for this benefit.
* Subject to Terms & Conditions.