Personal Financing (Private Sector)
Koperasi NUCW Personal Financing Private Sector are specialised for our valued co-operative members based on ‘Tawarruq’ syariah concept. ‘Tawarruq’ consists of two sale and purchase contracts where the first involves the sale of an asset to a purchaser on a deferred basis and the subsequent sale involves sale of the asset to a third party on a cash basis.
Tawarruq is an arrangement that involves a purchase of a commodity or asset based on deferred payment basis by way of Murabahah. In this case, the customer is purchasing the commodity as the underlying asset from the Bank. The commodity or asset is then sold for cash to a party other than the original seller.
‘’TAWARRUQ" KOP FUND*
- Small scale personal financing for our co-operative members.
- Financing from RM2,000.00 up to a maximum of RM10,000.00
- Repayment period up to 5 years.
- Repayment only through salary deductions or Biro Angkasa
- Open to selected private sectors.
- Based on ‘Tawarruq’ islamic financing and protected by Takaful insurance coverage.
- Systematic and fast approval process according to standards.
- Aims to ease financial difficulties of members in time of need.
- Membership of six months and above is required to be eligible for this product.
*Subject to Terms & Conditions.
General Terms & Conditions
- Applicant must download and complete all forms.
- Use of black or blue ink pen is allowed.
- Approval for personal financing is subject to receipt of completed original application forms and other supporting documents as stated in the personal financing application forms by Koperasi NUCW Berhad.
- Applicants might be required to submit additional supporting documents for approval as deemed necessary by Koperasi NUCW Berhad.
- Koperasi NUCW Berhad reserves the absolute right for the final approval of the personal financing applications.
- Subject to other terms & conditions as determined by Koperasi NUCW Berhad from time to time.
1. 3 COPIES OF APPLICANT’S NRIC (CTC)
2. LATEST 3 MONTHS SALARY SLIPS (CTC)
3. BORANG BPA 1/79 (COMPLETE)
4. LETTER FROM EMPLOYER CERTIFYING EMPLOYMENT
5. COMPLETED PERSONAL FINANCING APPLICATION FORM
6. COMPLETED CO-OPERATIVE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM WITH RM20 ENTRANCE FEE (CASH)
7. COPY OF LATEST UTILITY BILL
8. COPY OF LATEST GUARANTOR PAYSLIP (CTC) (1 MONTH)
9. COPY OF GUARANTOR IC (CTC)