Incentive for Excellent Results in Education
Incentives for students motivates them to be more productive because they create a feeling of pride and achievement. Being successful makes them happy and every success story helps students become more self-confident. They are proud and also encouraged to achieve another successful result.
At Koperasi NUCW, there are unique benefits that recognizes and celebrates excellent achievements in education by a member’s children. Incentive would be awarded according to the level of achievement of the member’s children and which further encourages them to do better in their future education.
- Recognizes and rewards outstanding achievements in education in the form of cash.
- Incentive aims to encourage member’s children to maintain their excellent standards throughout their educational path.
- Recognition for excellent achievements in UPSR, PT 3, SPM, STPM and admissions to local public universities.
- Incentive in the form of cash aims to encourage member’s children to utilize the incentive for their education.
- NRIC of member, copy of birth certificate of member’s child and copy of the examination result slip (certified true copies) are required for processing.
- Additional documents for verification and processing may be required by Koperasi NUCW Berhad.
- Request for claim must be submitted by member within 4 months of the announcement of the examination results by the education ministry.
- Membership of 12 months and above is required to be eligible for this benefit.
* Subject to Terms & Conditions.