Hospital Admission Benefit
Koperasi NUCW is optimistic to always be thoughtful on the social and wellbeing of its members. With that, Koperasi NUCW has undertaken on four different schemes to help in ensuring the wellbeing of its members.
Koperasi NUCW gives a one off consolatory payment for admission to hospital. The designated consolatory payment for admission are applicable for government and private hospitals. Prior to that, additional documents for verification and processing may be required by Koperasi NUCW Berhad. Membership of 4 months and above is required to be eligible for this benefit. It’s a small token of appreciation during your hardship.
- A one off consolatory payment for admission to hospital.
- Consolatory payment is applicable for admission to government or private hospitals.
- Minimum of 24 hours of in patient admission is required to be eligible for this benefit.
- Covers in patient admission due to illness or accident. Not applicable for admission due to delivery.
- Consolatory payment is applicable only once throughout the membership period.
- Aims to ease the financial burdens of members during time of great need.
- NRIC of member and proof of admission (certified true copies of medical bill and discharge note) to hospital are required for processing.
- Additional documents for verification and processing may be required by Koperasi NUCW Berhad.
- Request for claim must be submitted by member within 4 months of admission to hospital.
- Membership of 12 months and above is required to be eligible for this benefit.
* Subject to Terms & Conditions.